With a unique wide-angle view, Gipslocher is a limited-edition mountain photography print portraying a misty morning in the Austrian Arlberg mountain range. This fabulous ski wall art is available in two sizes, each with choice of framing options to suit your budget.
Skiers, hikers and climbers who have visited the resort of Lech and the surrounding Arlberg mountains will recognise this typical scene of a misty morning view after a night of heavy snowfall. Shot near Gipslocher, an area famous for its gypsum sink holes, this mountain art photograph is available in strictly limited numbers.
As well as being offered as an aluminium dibond print, Gipslocher can also be ordered as an unmounted giclee print on Hannemuhle fine art paper. This wide-angle ski wall art print is available in two sizes.
Simply select your preferred option before clicking the ‘Add to Cart’ button. The price displayed includes worldwide shipping. Please allow two weeks for delivery of this special mountain art work.
A certificate of authenticity is provided with each print.
Gipslocher Limited Edition Mountain Art Print Details:
- Size options: 50cm x 112cm or 75cm x 170cm
- Frame options: Framed or unframed
- Stunning wide-angle ski photography in the Austrian Arlberg mountains
- Professional, high definition print
- Printed on aluminium dibond or Hannemuhle fine art paper
- Professional mountain photography by Powderhound